It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This page outlines the information required to submit these notices and allows online submission for the fastest response.
Important - A/V Content Removal Requests
Soccer365.me, as a search engine, is not responsible for the content of external websites. Please ensure before sending an A/V removal request that the media in question is actually hosted by Soccer365.me and is not hosted by a third party.
If the video is not hosted by Soccer365.me, the most effective way of protecting your rights is to seek removal from the host that is responsible for the content. This in turn, will remove the content from Soccer365.me and any other search engines that may have indexed the content.
Content hosted by Soccer365.me
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that your work has been used on the Soccer365.me site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Write a Proper DMCA Notice
A Proper DMCA Notice will notify Plunder of particular facts in a document signed under penalty of perjury. We refer to this as a "Proper DMCA Notice". To Write a Proper DMCA notice, please provide the following information:
1. Identify yourself as either: a. The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or b. A person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. State your contact information, including your TRUE NAME, street address, telephone number, and email address.
3. Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are appearing at a single website, a list of the works.
4. Identify the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work, to which you are requesting that 101 Great Goals.com disable access over the World Wide Web.
5. Identify the location of the material on the World Wide Web by providing information reasonably sufficient to permit 101 Great Goals.com to locate the material.
6. State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
7. State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
8. Sign the notice with either a physical or electronic signature.
Your complaint MUST include all of the above information. Note carefully that you will be liable for damages, costs, and attorneys’ fees if you misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Prior to filing a DMCA complaint we suggest that you first contact an attorney.